In accordance with current regulations, The Elena Barraquer Foundation provides users with information regarding the ‘cookies’ it uses and the reasons for their use, as well as requests their consent to use them.
The Elena Barraquer Foundation website uses its own “cookies” and those of third parties to offer a better browsing experience and better service. Without the user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies and their elimination by selecting the corresponding option in your browser. If you block the use of “cookies” in your browser, it is possible that some services or functionalities of the website will not be available.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about users. They are small text files that web pages send to the browser and are stored in the user’s terminal, be it a computer, a mobile phone, or a tablet. This information allows you to retrieve information such as your registered user, if you have it, connection data to social networks, or data on browsing preferences. These data are stored to be remembered when the user visits the page again.
How are ‘cookies’ used and what type of information do they store?
By browsing the website of the Elena Barraquer Foundation, the user is accepting that cookies can be installed on their terminal that allows the following information to be known:
- Statistical information on the use of the website
- The ‘login’ of the user to keep the session active
- Your preferred web format for accessing mobile devices
- Information about the advertisements displayed to users
- The activity that the user has carried out on the web (page views, searches, etc.)
- Connection data to social networks for users who access with their Facebook or Twitter user